CROSSFIT DELAWARE VALLEY OFFERS GROUP TRAINING PROGRAMS TO PEOPLE OF ALL FITNESS AND ABILITY LEVELS.
We utilize the CrossFit methodology (one of the most popular training programs in existence) because of its unmatched effectiveness in creating athletic ability, overall health, and improved body composition.
- Classes are scaled to your fitness level, so you can start no matter what your current abilities
- All Classes are instructor-led by highly qualified, experienced, caring coaches
- Classes occur in a supportive, friendly, group environment with people of all ages.
Whether you enjoy running, gardening, field sports, or just playing with your kids, CrossFit will improve your overall fitness and well-being, likely to a level you’ve never experienced.
I WANT TO GIVE THIS A TRY. WHAT’S THE FIRST STEP?
If you’re new to CrossFit and want to try out the gym, just click below to schedule a FREE Trial Class. We offer Free Trial Classes at a variety of different times and days to fit your schedule.
- Free Classes are 1 hour long
- You can do your intro one-on-one, or in a group. Choose the approach that works best for you!
- The workout will be scaled to your exact fitness level, so no need to worry about being “underprepared”
- Our coaches will meet with you before class to discuss your goals, questions, and fitness history, and will guide you through the workout, every step of the way
Use the form below to schedule a free trial workout.
OK, I’M IN. WHAT’S NEXT?
Just come to your FREE Class, and decide we’re the right fit for you. Our coaches will be there to answer your questions honestly and openly, with no hard sell and no strings attached. If you decide you’d like to join, we’ll walk you through the steps to becoming a regular member at CrossFit Delaware Valley.
If you've never trained in CrossFit before, you'll need to complete a three-session Personal Training intro before diving in. These one-on-one sessions will be scheduled ad-hoc with a trainer, at your convenience (and can be done concurrently with classes).
If you're an experienced CrossFit athlete, we'll likely start you right into classes. Be prepared to demonstrate your ability to squat, deadlift, clean and push press (we expect these moves from our beginners).